Single Pipe Offsets
The formulas are to be used in the solution of all single pipe offsets from 5 5/8° to 72° when you know the angle fitting to be used. There are six formulas involving relations between the set, the advance and the travel. Sample problems are given.
The tables and formulas are to be used when you want to make an offset but do not know what angle fitting to use.
- 5⅝° Offset
- Formulas for 5⅝° Single Pipe Offsets
- 11¼° Offset
- Formulas for 11¼ ° Single Offsets used in plumbing and piping.
- 22½° Offsets
- 22½° Single Offsets
- 30° Offset
- 30° Single Offset Formulas
- 45° Offset
- Formulas used to calculate 45° Offsets
- 60° Offsets
- 60° Single Offset
- 67½° Offsets
- Formulas for 67½° Single Offsets
- Formulas for 72° Single Offsets